New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Can it run?

sarikiller26sarikiller26 Posts: 11
NerveGear
edited May 18 in Oculus Rift S and Rift
I've been thinking of buying the rift s or the quest and I just wanna know if the 1650 can run vr?
Tagged:

Comments

• Comic_Book_GuyComic_Book_Guy Posts: 1,195
    3Jane
    edited May 18
    A 970 is better. Kinda terrible honestly. It'll work...won't be cranking settings or using super sampling though.
  • TheRealCyberTheRealCyber Posts: 192
    Art3mis
    Yes, it will work with Rift S. The minimum GPU is a 1050 Ti and the 1650 is a good deal better than that. Also, Quest is stand-alone, so has its own processors inside, you don't need a computer.
  • sarikiller26sarikiller26 Posts: 11
    NerveGear
    A 970 is better. Kinda terrible honestly. Might work? Won't be cranking settings or using super sampling though.
    Well do you know any games that might not run?
    3Jane
    A 970 is better. Kinda terrible honestly. Might work? Won't be cranking settings or using super sampling though.
    I mean... my bad, there aren't any that won't run. There are a couple where it won't meet recommended though. I misspoke, it is serviceable. I'm just not a fan of low end hardware or dropping settings /not using super sampling :expressionless:
    NerveGear
    I mean... my bad, there aren't any that won't run. There are a couple where it won't meet recommended though. I misspoke, it is serviceable. I'm just not a fan of low end hardware or dropping settings /not using super sampling :expressionless:
    So if I have 1650 should I go for the quest or rift s?
    3Jane
    Get the Rift S! I was being a pessimist. It's not like it won't work. I'm just very used to super sampling :P
    NerveGear
    Get the Rift S! I was being a pessimist. It's not like it won't work. I'm just very used to super sampling :P
    Ok thanks!