New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Left Controller issue?

Doomsy2kDoomsy2k Posts: 1
NerveGear
Got my Rift S yesterday and everything is working fine. But when i grab something in VR with my left controller and then want to let it go it just sticks to my hand and falls to the ground 2 seconds later. Anyone else having this problem?

Answers

• robinoculusnlrobinoculusnl Posts: 30
    Brain Burst
    Did you try resetting it?
  • nasigosongnasigosong Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Same problem here. Not sure if its bad dev for left handed people, or if there is something wrong with my left hand controller. This post shows that its not just me. Im left handed so noticed things 'sticking' to my VR hand when trying to  throwing items, but no problems when throwing with my right. Playing super hot is super hard since im a southpaw mutant freak.

Will definitely be following this post to see if anyone else has this problem. 
  • Sang0rSang0r Posts: 9
    Brain Burst
    I have the same problem but with the right controller, it makes playing games like superhot next to impossible.
  • Baboune_59Baboune_59 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I have the same problem with the right controller (google translate)
  • Sang0rSang0r Posts: 9
    Brain Burst
    Just removed the battery cover from the right controller and everything is working as it should, makes me wonder if the magnet is causing the problem.
  • Baboune_59Baboune_59 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I confirm, removing the battery cover solves the problem ??? (google translate)