cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Space pirate trainer or robo recall?

Sicktrash
Expert Protege
Is robo recall twice as good as space pirate trainer? Is twice the price, it's it justified? Thanks
11 REPLIES 11

aoaaron
Honored Guest
Yes it is. 

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
I havent tried pirate trainer, but Robo Recall is damn good.
 One of the best VR titles of all times for sure.
Be good, die great !

b-twice
Expert Protege
Robo Recall is an awesome game. SPT is good too but a stand in place wave shooter.  Get both!

Swifty0ne
Expert Protege
They are different games entirely and both games are very good.  Space Pirate Trainer is like Space invaders in VR. Simple Wave shooter stand in place.  Robo Recall has a story of sorts and is much more detailed full game experience.  Robo Recall was free when the Touch Controllers came out so it was designed to show you what VR can do in a full 6DOF game.  Space Pirate Trainer has only one map where you can select wave difficulty and the guns have options for projectile type.  

hanney
Explorer
SPT is all about physical movement, designed to get the player to move about dodging lasers and zapping droids in as big a space as possible.

Sicktrash
Expert Protege
It's ok. I'm returning the headset anyway so it doesn't matter. The experiences seem to be glorified tech demos. I can see why people say VR is dead. Thanks anyway

WizZifnab
Protege
And maybe they'll stay just glorified tech demos if people aren't willing to buy the good games that are out there like Space Pirate Trainer and Robo Recall.  Heck I'm buying bait in Bait! to throw the the devs some money for the otherwise free game.

Deadace
Protege
I bourght Beat Saber and Super Hot, loving both! Considering a shooter, probably Space Pirate.. and also Moss for a different experience.. beat saber SO adictive!

RHunterr
Expert Protege
Robo Recall is an absolute blast! I'm several hours in and loving every second of it!