"Confirmed" games? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

"Confirmed" games?

RHunterrRHunterr Posts: 43
Brain Burst
Last week I went through the entire lists of games "confirmed" for Quest's launch and games "rumored" to be coming to Quest. I'd made a list of about 8-10 games that I'd like to check out from the "confirmed" games list.
However, last night when browsing the store I noticed that several of the "confirmed" games aren't in listed in the store.

So does "confirmed" mean they're still coming at some point? I guess I figured that "confirmed" meant they'd all be available on May 21, but maybe that's not what they meant...
Tagged:

Comments

• KlodsBrikKlodsBrik Posts: 1,177
    Wintermute
    RHunterr said:
    Last week I went through the entire lists of games "confirmed" for Quest's launch and games "rumored" to be coming to Quest. I'd made a list of about 8-10 games that I'd like to check out from the "confirmed" games list.
    However, last night when browsing the store I noticed that several of the "confirmed" games aren't in listed in the store.

So does "confirmed" mean they're still coming at some point? I guess I figured that "confirmed" meant they'd all be available on May 21, but maybe that's not what they meant...
    Confirmed just mean they will be coming for quest in the somewhat near future.

There will be a lot og great titles coming soon.
      Oculus have put a cooldown on update/releases till june 4th. I belive in order to get rid of the zero day software issues.

Its not gonna be long till we will se a flow of new content imo. :)
    Be good, die great !
  • DreaglegDreagleg Posts: 43
    Brain Burst
    Yeah I was looking for Sairento VR as it was confirmed, but I guess I got the wrong end of the stick.
  • RHunterrRHunterr Posts: 43
    Brain Burst
    that's great news, thanks!