cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest - Tracking Lost Problem

Bunzee22
Honored Guest
I'm looking help or suggestions.   My new Quest was work fine and suddenly it lost tracking.  Now it doesn't seem to work.   I turn it off and on and it still says tracking lost.   Anyone else have this problem?   Should I do a factory reset?   Is there any customer service that doesn't take days?
70 REPLIES 70

Shrike269
Honored Guest
Yes I experienced this exact problem last night. First the passthrough camera for Guardian stopped working (no image, just black), Then, after I tried a factory reset to fix the problem, the “tracking lost” screen started appearing at boot, making the headset unusable. I’ve done multiple resets but at this point I’m out of ideas and plan to return my unit

Daduck
Explorer
Same issue here. Not sure if something is broken, or if it's purely software.. The tracking is jittery, and then lost. Flickers between those two states..

Hotdog3737
Honored Guest
I also have the tracking lost problem.

Hotdog3737
Honored Guest
I took mine back and it works now.

Take5hi
Honored Guest
That's great. So great to hear there was fix. Where is it?

Xbloxed
Honored Guest
I am having the same exact issue. Took it fresh out the box was setting it up and then hit tracking issue. Tried turning off and back on to no avail. Anyone find a solution ? Very disappointing as I was very excited to start using the product

Zooropix
Explorer
I am having similar issue. Oculus quest works fine but the tracking freezes randomly after while of using. The game seems to run on, but picture is stuck and moves same with my head. It doesnt matter what app I am using it even froze in menu once. Hard restart helps, but its very frustrating

Infinity_Glitch
Honored Guest
so is there just, no solution besides getting a new one? because i literally just got this thing and now its unusable

Lux87
Honored Guest
I'm experiencing the same problem, is factory reset a solution at all?