cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked wrong FB account

Delinden
Sightseer
Just to make things fast I chose to use FB as my profile. For some reason it picked some weird FB account that I never use. Didn’t even give me the option to use a different one. Now I’ve bought games and I’m stuck on this silly account. I really want to live stream and do cool stuff like that ... but on my active actual FB account. I’m kinda bummed about this (but way more bummed that I can’t play Creed with rift players. There’s already not enough people playing)

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Delinden said:

Didn’t even give me the option to use a different one. 

Don't know how to fix purchases have already been associated with the incorrect Facebook account, but with regards to the Oculus App not giving you the option to use a different Facebook account, I was running into the same issue but was able to get the app to point to the correct account by going to Facebook on my mobile device's web browser and logging out of the 'incorrect' Facebook account and then logging back in on the 'correct' Facebook account. 
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?