cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber major bug?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have an Oculus Rift and after this most recent update from Beat Saber, 1.0.0, the app has had a major bug for me! I can't play any songs in solo or party. I can go into the categories and can select songs or what group of songs I want, but when i click on one, the spot the difficulty menu and play button are on comes up but all grey. I have tried clicking around where the buttons should be and got nothing. When i go into the campaign I can play those but they only have a small portion of the songs at expert level and I was playing primarily on expert plus. I don't know enough about computers to figure out how to revert back an update or check for corruption or anything, but I did update my graphics card just in case and nothing there either. Please help! I love this game!
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Went on github to see if i could download the new mod and work around the official songs struggling and now everything works! BUT NOW I THINK I HAVE A MOD THAT KEEPS PLAYING ONE SONG OVER AND OVER AS LOBBY MUSIC!!!!! At least which song it is changes each time I open the app...

FloopD
Honored Guest
There is a problem where the blocks move at very few frames per second and out of sync with the music, while the rest of the game functions well... What do I do?