Bigscreen does not function on the Oculus Quest — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Bigscreen does not function on the Oculus Quest

UserC2UserC2 Posts: 10
NerveGear
Bigscreen VR does not work on the Oculus Quest without a factory reset, and I was wondering why it doesn't work because I would like to use it.
Issue: Game launches, loads into spawn and then the menu used to navigate just continues loading forever.

Comments

• WizZifnabWizZifnab Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    I was able to use BigScreen VR.  I initially just visited a few rooms.  Then I went installed BigScreen VR via Steam and ran the Remote Desktop Client and shared my own PC monitor across to a room I setup for myself.  The steps on how to do that aren't clear and little to no in VR guide to doing it.  However, https://discordapp.com/invite/bigscreen is the discord channel where I was able to ask for some assistance and someone responded pretty quickly.
  • Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 3,458 Valuable Player
    WizZifnab said:
    I was able to use BigScreen VR.  I initially just visited a few rooms.  Then I went installed BigScreen VR via Steam and ran the Remote Desktop Client and shared my own PC monitor across to a room I setup for myself.  
    How did that work out for you. Any good, would you recommend it?

System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
  • UserC2UserC2 Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    WizZifnab said:
    I was able to use BigScreen VR.  I initially just visited a few rooms.  Then I went installed BigScreen VR via Steam and ran the Remote Desktop Client and shared my own PC monitor across to a room I setup for myself.  The steps on how to do that aren't clear and little to no in VR guide to doing it.  However, https://discordapp.com/invite/bigscreen is the discord channel where I was able to ask for some assistance and someone responded pretty quickly.
    I was able to contact the people on discord but they just said "do a factory reset" and it didn't do anything. The menu used to get into rooms doesn't work for me.
  • UserC2UserC2 Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    Never minds it works now. Other games don’t.