cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Hot questions!

Deadace
Protege
So I bought Super Hot the other day, and I'm loving the hell out of it! :smiley:
I just got to the 'VR-office-within-VR' part of the game (yeah that was my best attempt at describing it! :blush: ), what is that area for except for the novelty of it? I've found 2 different floppy's but they both just continue the game, what is the difference here?!
And also, I read somewhere that they've added a guest-mode, I would think that is for showing a friend without them being thown directly into your progress, but how do I access that?

2 REPLIES 2

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Once you complete the campaign, that room will be your hub area, with several disks lying around for accessing various game modes. You can load into each chapter of the game, play endless mode, some speedrun modes, and a headshot-only mode.

One of those disks is labelled "Guest" and will be the way you access guest mode, which will allow a new player to run through the campaign.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Deadace
Protege

nalex66 said:

Once you complete the campaign, that room will be your hub area, with several disks lying around for accessing various game modes. You can load into each chapter of the game, play endless mode, some speedrun modes, and a headshot-only mode.

One of those disks is labelled "Guest" and will be the way you access guest mode, which will allow a new player to run through the campaign.

Thanks, I appriciate the info! So the Guest mode will only be available, when I complete the whole campaign?