New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Shadow point THE PENDULUM walkthrough

PagliozPaglioz Posts: 56
Hiro Protagonist
I love this game .
I reached the pendulum chapter and I am100% till now,but in this chapter I canto finish one circle and a moon in the second half .
Does anyone have the solution for this chapter?
2 days i’m stuck here :)
thanks

Comments

• PagliozPaglioz Posts: 56
    Hiro Protagonist
    Update: i finished the chapter With 100% and I can admit that this is really one of the most immersive and spectacular game ever played in VR
  • pete_roosterpete_rooster Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Paglioz said:
    Update: i finished the chapter With 100% and I can admit that this is really one of the most immersive and spectacular game ever played in VR
    I HATE this level!!! been stuck for a week in this throne room... PLEASE post your solution Paglioz!
    Hiro Protagonist
    Paglioz said:
    I HATE this level!!! been stuck for a week in this throne room... PLEASE post your solution Paglioz!
    Sorry i just read it 
    add me sa friend
    is it possible to do a live and let see the games to friends?
  • Martin701Martin701 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Paglioz said:
    Paglioz said:
    Sorry i just read it 
    add me sa friend

• Martin701Martin701 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Paglioz said:
    Paglioz said:
    Sorry i just read it 
    add me sa friend

Hiro Protagonist
    Yes?
  • NicoPetteNicoPette Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Stucked as well!! How/where do you find the round shape needed for the circle on the roof? And how do you manage to have one of the pendulum upside down for the shadow where you need to hold 2 pendulums?
    Hiro Protagonist
    I al really really sorry but i dont remember the point....i dont even know if I can play the chapter once you have finished the game just to have a remind
    Hiro Protagonist
    Go to discord page of the dev. They are lovely and can help you for sure