Shadow point THE PENDULUM walkthrough — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Shadow point THE PENDULUM walkthrough

PagliozPaglioz Posts: 46
Brain Burst
I love this game .
I reached the pendulum chapter and I am100% till now,but in this chapter I canto finish one circle and a moon in the second half .
Does anyone have the solution for this chapter?
2 days i’m stuck here :)
thanks

Comments

• PagliozPaglioz Posts: 46
    Brain Burst
    Update: i finished the chapter With 100% and I can admit that this is really one of the most immersive and spectacular game ever played in VR
  • pete_roosterpete_rooster Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Paglioz said:
    Update: i finished the chapter With 100% and I can admit that this is really one of the most immersive and spectacular game ever played in VR
    I HATE this level!!! been stuck for a week in this throne room... PLEASE post your solution Paglioz!
    Brain Burst
    Paglioz said:
    I HATE this level!!! been stuck for a week in this throne room... PLEASE post your solution Paglioz!
    Sorry i just read it 
    add me sa friend
    is it possible to do a live and let see the games to friends?
  • Martin701Martin701 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Paglioz said:
    Paglioz said:
    Sorry i just read it 
    add me sa friend

• Martin701Martin701 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Paglioz said:
    Paglioz said:
    Sorry i just read it 
    add me sa friend

Brain Burst
    Yes?