cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shadow Legend VR: Oculus Update 1.2.13- Completely New Final Boss Fight, Height Adjustment, & More!

VitruviusVR
Protege

Hi everyone!

I posted here recently but I wanted to share all the changes to the game since launch. The biggest change by far is the completely new final boss fight, we’ve heard your feedback about this boss battle and have changed every aspect of it. There are 4 entirely new phases and almost all of them are face-to-face battles with Adaroth himself. (You can now level select right to this battle, just have your Goddess sword ready if you do!)

Other updates include:

• Scene loading issues have been fixed

• Fixed game failing to open due to Cortana issues

• Added level select functionality

• Added ability to create multiple save profiles

• Added spell casting to Goddess sword

• Added belt crouch option

• Fixed issue that would corrupt save file when closing the game in loading

• Moved spawn point in burning courtyard forward

• Equipment now auto-equips when interacting

• Chapel Dungeon chains now pull in the metal rod

cr83xz5q724z.jpg

Most Recent Updates Include:

• New Final Boss Fight

• Added ability to change your in-game height

• Added more grinding wheels throughout the game (+2 dmg increases)

• Changed book menu layout

• Starting the game will now load the last played profile

• Various small bug fixes and improvements

Hope you guys enjoy the new updates! Our plan is to continually add more levels into the game as well. We’re hoping to have more levels/ enemies to utilize all weapons you can purchase in the game and help increase the overall length of play!

Cheers, Blake

1 REPLY 1

CrashFu
Consultant
Seems like I picked a good time to finally get into this game!   A few hours in and overall really enjoying it so far.

That optional "read dialogue out loud to select it" feature is quite nice; makes me feel like I'm an actor in a play.. with a multiple-choice teleprompter.

Also it's kind of funny how easy-going the friendly NPCs are; Early on I went to sell some spare swords to mister closet pirate, and accidentally stabbed him in the gut while setting it on the table. Oops.  He was cool with it, though.  :sweat_smile:

It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.