cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Won't Load Home, Library, Store, or TV.

BrightMosaic
Honored Guest
Quest was working like a dream until yesterday when all functions stopped working except for the browser. I verified the device is still connected to WIFI, guardian is good to go, and no other settings changed to warrant this forever loading symbol when I try to use the above mentioned functions
84 REPLIES 84

Painful_Secrets
Honored Guest
I too am having this problem as of today. Yesterday it was running like a dream! So bummed to not be able to play

BrightMosaic
Honored Guest
I did a factory reset and it works fine now. Hold power button and volume down button simultaneously to see option for factory reset

seckmanmp
Honored Guest

I did a factory reset and it works fine now. Hold power button and volume down button simultaneously to see option for factory reset

didnt work for me, and after factory re-setting through the app it didnt work

HardBizzle
Honored Guest
Same here, did a factory reset to try and get things working again but no dice. none of them will load except the browser. Definitely logged into my account and linked to my phone. I can stream the menus to my phone so everything should be fine. Any ideas?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same problem here 

evildrken
Explorer
This seem Like somne sort of Outage.....none of our 3 headsets work right now....did a reset on mine and did no good ....Looked on  https://downdetector.com/status/oculus and there are a ton or repost in the last hour.... 

jonathan_drwal
Honored Guest
Same here, restart 20 times, did factory reset, and still isn't working, anyone found a solution yet?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also just started having same issue today. Did factory reset on device and through phone. Neither worked. Entered support ticket but then realized it was less than 30 days since purchase on amazon so getting a replacement. I’m surprised the factory reset didn’t work. It’s connected to WiFi fine and the browser works but not library or home. 

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support
Thanks for reporting. We’re looking into it. Apologies for the inconvenience.