'A' button on Oculus Touch isn't working — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

'A' button on Oculus Touch isn't working

DietsoupDietsoup Posts: 2
NerveGear
I'm using the first design of the Oculus touch controllers. I don't know what happened to it, but at some time, the 'A' button on the right controller stopped working. Pressing it didn't do anything. I was wondering how I could fix it.
Tagged:

Comments

• knutsiknutsi Posts: 144
    Art3mis
    Dietsoup said:
    I'm using the first design of the Oculus touch controllers. I don't know what happened to it, but at some time, the 'A' button on the right controller stopped working. Pressing it didn't do anything. I was wondering how I could fix it.
    It is probably a warranty issue, and you might be able to get a new one from Oculus. In the Echo VR community we've seen allot to buttons not working, usually meaning they get stuck in on-mode? In those cases it turned out some kind of gunk built up inside the small plastic dome under the button. Some people have documented online how to take the controllers apart and cleaning the area. Others have said you can change the controller's sensitivity in software, and that this helps. I don't have any links for you, but these things are online. You can also try asking on the Echo games Discord or Reddit.