New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Space Junkies on sale at 15$ (Ubisoft store or Uplay)

maxpare79maxpare79 Posts: 1,786
Project 2501
Title says it all, you can grab Space Junkies for 15$ on the Ubisoft store or Uplay. You choose the platform of your choice (Oculus or Steam) and you will receive a key for it.
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first :-) I9 [email protected], 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,265 Valuable Player
    Please explain how to do this.  Thanks.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).

• KlodsBrikKlodsBrik Posts: 1,201
    Wintermute
    edited June 2019
    You buy the game. Choose platform. A code will be sent to your email.
    Go to "account" in Oculus app. Redeem code. 
    That should be it ?
    Be good, die great !
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 7,153 Valuable Player
    What if you choose VR Vive would it still work on Oculus CV1, but just be on Steam?
  • KlodsBrikKlodsBrik Posts: 1,201
    Wintermute
    Yes, but through steam as usual
    Be good, die great !
  • TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,265 Valuable Player
    KlodsBrik said:
    You buy the game. Choose platform. A code will be sent to your email.
    Go to "account" in Oculus app. Redeem code. 
    That should be it ?
    I must be missing something, lol!

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).