Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Build 256550.6170.0 Release Notes

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • Various performance improvements
  • Updated Guardian sensitivity to be more in line with Rift
If you encounter any issues with this software release, please reach out to customer support. If you have any feature requests or suggestions to make the Oculus software even better, please head over to our UserVoice page to share your feedback. Thanks for your continued help!
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
135 REPLIES 135

kosmic1976
Honored Guest
Geben Sie Ihren Kommentar ein

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let's hope it's not "in line with Rift". You see, QUEST works as it should whilst RIFT S is faulty. Where is the priority in this when the same team could be pulled over to FIX a new release. This quite frankly, after seeing all the added Features the QUEST is receiving and many ideas from Carmack, is a complete lack of care. Is it possibly due to it being built by Lenovo and Oculus are doing less than 100% effort  to move all staff to work on a broken product? Very likely and after 4weeks will see huge Returns but with a major loss of customers going to other Devices. Heed!

xeno3d
Adventurer
How do I update??

adamrifts
Protege

xeno3d said:

How do I update??

xeno3d said:

How do I update??

Mine updated on its own, you can see what version your on with the phone app.

xeno3d
Adventurer
No auto update here yet.  Is there a way to manually update?

adamrifts
Protege

• Various performance improvements
  • Updated Guardian sensitivity to be more in line with Rift
If you encounter any issues with this software release, please reach out to customer support. If you have any feature requests or suggestions to make the Oculus software even better, please head over to our UserVoice page to share your feedback. Thanks for your continued help!

Thanks for the update, please fix the hissing sound with the oculus in ear headphones. 

Makz89
Honored Guest
no auto update here either. How do i manualy update?

enigma01
Trustee
Mine hasn’t auto updated either...

Mivico
Honored Guest
Hi, I have checked on the settings on my Quest, it is the New OS version. I got no update messages or popups. It did it alone in background ?

But now the Home looks more blurry, and also 360 youtube videos even on 4k, it is very blurry (youtube from Browser or from youtube VR app) but also with less antialiasing, what happened ?
Could WE know exactly what is the changelog did ???

Thank you !