cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot remove touch from device list

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there,

I randomly have new touch devices added to my device list, with weird serial numbers.
I cannot delete them (when pressing delete, and then confirming it does nothing)

Any idea of how I could clean my device list?

Thanks

hulad5cxaybi.png
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Up!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
We think it's a glitch with the software at the mo, another user has 10 of them !!!! Could you post to oculus support to let them know ? More the merrier.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

steve6579
Honored Guest
did anyone work out how to removed there, I have the same problem

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star
I have same issue,  8 x right controllers, and 1 x left controller, and that one keeps saying it has low battery power, even when brand new batteries are installed!
This means I can't start home as it just has a big Critical error box stating the fact, with no way of selecting the "OK" button!

I have a ticket open with Oculus support, but so far all they have said is that I need to reinstall the software.

I have done this, but it is exactly the same...:-(

Over to support for next steps...
RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm in the same boat with this error, I bought the system 2 weeks ago and it's already broken... 

landonkk
Explorer
Can somebody explain to me why this problem is obviously affecting numerous users yet Oculus fails to address it at all?  I have had this problem for a month now, have researched numerous threads concerning the same issue, and have yet to find a fix despite a complete re-install, trial and error with supposed fixes offered by other users, tried another user created  program in an attempt to fix the issue (a valiant effort that unfortunately does not resolve the issue) yet nothing from Oculus. My problem also comes along with the nice bonus of the "phantom" Right Controller getting a low battery warning rendering my Rift S useless without having to go through the setup process again to re-pair both controllers.  Yay... so much fun.

christian - you might attempt deleting the devicecache.json file from the appdata oculus folder. That works for some. You might try a program by kojack listed here that edits the devicecache file (which will fix the problem for a day or two). You can submit a ticket to support but good luck with that.