Journey of the Gods settings — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Journey of the Gods settings

hlarry14hlarry14 Posts: 1
NerveGear
When I first started Journey of the Gods there was an option for "Comfortable" or "Immersive" - I chose Immersive. This is the first game that is giving me some issues with feeling queasy, so I want to change the setting to "comfortable" but I can't find that in the settings anywhere. I tried starting a new game in the second of the three game slots, but I didn't see that choice come up (I haven't gone all the way through the tutorial on the second game yet - I thought that option came up before that but I could be wrong.) Does anyone know how to get to that setting? I'm not far enough in that I care if I have to start over, but if starting a new game didn't bring that option up again I don't know if deleting it and reinstalling it will do it either.

Comments

• RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 2,383 Valuable Player
    Hmmm, Journey of the Gods just arrived for Rift, but 30 bucks for phoneVR feel slightly expensive, and it's only 950 MB, maybe less. I vote for @Zenbane trying it first, so I won't have to skip my hoverbike training lesson this evening  o:)  :D 
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz boost, 11 Ghz ram); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Oculus Rift CV1 - nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"