New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Shadow Point glitch?

lkbryan44lkbryan44 Posts: 1
NerveGear
I was able to play the Anchor chapter before I was supposed to (door in observatory was open). I have the mirror and lamp out in main area but can't figure out what to do as I have completed all the sun and moon puzzles for the level. Lorna is talking but isn't in front of Alex doll at table where she is supposed to be. Did I break the game by doing the chapter early?

Comments

• SelinaCoatsinkSelinaCoatsink Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Hi Ikbryan44, I am the Community Manager at Coatsink. The door to the observatory should only open after you finish the first 4 levels. It would be great if you could send an email to [email protected] saying what levels you finished and where exactly you're stuck (screenshots or videos are very helpful). 
  • kasarahkasarah Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I'm having an issue too.  I'm on the Energy Crystal level, at the point where you get the "sun" plaque to use as the shadow, and at the point where it doesn't allow you past the bars. 

As you face the bars, I threw the "sun" to the right and it seems to have disappeared!  It's not in my inventory and it's no where on the floor.  I've bent over to see if I can pick see the circle signal that i'm hovering over an item, but didn't find it.  Totally stuck now!

• kasarahkasarah Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I can't tell if this is active.  I did find the "sun" in my inventory when I was on the "correct" side of the jail bars after I exited game and came back in.  However, now I have repeated completed the crystal puzzles and only "The Huntress" door remains open to me.  I do not seem to progress.  Any guidance would be appreciated.

• C0C0NUTC0C0NUT Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited December 2019