Oculus Go no longer on sale for $169??? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Go no longer on sale for $169???

CrashFuCrashFu Posts: 1,753 Valuable Player
edited June 10 in Oculus Go
That's  $169 usd for the 32gb edition, while the 64gb is $219. Price seems to be consistent between oculus.com, Amazon, and BestBuy

Most likely a temporary sale, so if you have friends who might be interested in one (or if you've been thinking of getting one to supplement your current VR systems) now's the time!

Update:  Well, that didn't last long..  already it's back to its original price,  although Amazon and Best Buy are offering $30 gift cards with purchase.  (Can't tell if there's any incentive to buying directly from Oculus, at the moment)

It's more than a little strange to see a sale end after only a day or so, especially since the sale started without warning.   Strange, indeed.
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.
Tagged:

Comments

• nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,467 Volunteer Moderator
    Huh, no discount on the Canadian Oculus store. Anyway, I think it makes sense to lower the price of Go now that Quest is out, with everything it offers at the $400 price level. 
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
  • przecinekprzecinek Posts: 588
    Nexus 6
    Yeah $169 sounds decent.