Pass through randomly pops up with no button pushing — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Pass through randomly pops up with no button pushing

AeromasterAeromaster Posts: 2
NerveGear
I was iRacing last night and while racing the passthrough screen randomly was visible in the headset and I was unable to see the normal race screen in VR. I took the headset off and noticed that the monitor still had me in the race, so I pulled over to try and determine what the issue was. Oculus wanted me to go through the setup steps again. Once I found the controller I clicked continue and it wanted me to place the controller on the floor. I do not need to setup a guardian area so I selected skip. Once I got through the setup, I was able to continue on with the race.
After the race I was watching YouTube through the VR Oculus Rift S headset. I was watching the race I was just in. Three times while watching YouTube, the same thing happened where it randomly showed the passthrough and I had to go through all the setup steps again (three times!). I also noticed the window shifted numerous times on its own while viewing. This was very distracting. I never had issues like this with my original Rift. Any advice?