New Mod: Nalex66 — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

New Mod: Nalex66

ShowbizDonkeyShowbizDonkey Posts: 62 Oculus Staff
edited June 10 in General
Hey all - Just wanted to let you all know that we have someone new joining the volunteer mod team on the forums: @nalex66! Nalex has been an active and helpful community member around here for some time, so we asked him to help us keep an eye on things. We're excited to have him helping out, so please give him a warm welcome and be nice to each other to help make his job easier!  :p

Comments

• ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 13,954 Valuable Player

Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 1,999 Valuable Player
    Awesome!!!
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,866 Volunteer Moderator
    And damn tasty they are  B)
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 1,063
    Wintermute
    Techy111 said:
    You don't have to be nice to me mate I'm a big lad and can take it (finger poised over banhammer)  o:)

Techy has a patience of a saint, I keep poking him but nothing.

poke watching GIF
    This has to be the only forum that mods can poke fun (and fur) at each other.  Honestly, youse mods do a great job imho.  Many thanks.
    Alienware 17r4 Laptop with i7-7700hq 2.8/3.6, 32 gb ram, gtx1060 w/6gb ram, 256gb ssd, 1tb hdd, Oculus Rift w/2x sensors.  Now using an Alienware Graphics Amplifier (AGA) with Zotac gtx1080ti Blower and Asus vg248qe 144hz external monitor.  All works great!

A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Ahhh definitely an elite group there @vannagirl now you just need to point you out in the crowd of them, I have my ideas ;)

hahahhhaha

i very much doubt you are being nice, now Tony. I better leave this mod gathering
    edited June 11
    Adios senorita ;) you would probably stop talking to me if you knew where I was born @vannagirl lol the clue is a big rock with some monkeys on it !!!! And no, you can't have it back lol 

• kevinw729kevinw729 Posts: 4,451 Valuable Player
    nalex66 said:
    Hi all! You may think you know me as an active and helpful community member, but now that I’ve got a taste of power, I intend to rule with an iron fist and a large hammer!

Kidding, but I do have access to all of your deepest darkest secrets. 

Welcome to the party.
    P6ftmuw.jpg
    ** New Book **
    "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities"
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959
  • kevinw729kevinw729 Posts: 4,451 Valuable Player
    ...Time to write another letter @snowdog

P6ftmuw.jpg
    ** New Book **
    "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities"
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959
    Techy111 said:
    Adios senorita ;) you would probably stop talking to me if you knew where I was born @vannagirl lol the clue is a big rock with some monkeys on it !!!! And no, you can't have it back lol 
    Ha

i know where you mean but way off, a diff continent by some few thousand miles :|
    Spanish speaking.....narrows it down  :pensive:

• RattyUKRattyUK Posts: 673
    Neo
    Techy111 said:
    Spanish speaking.....narrows it down  :pensive:
    I was thinking South America... 
    PC info: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero, 16GB Tforce Pro Dark DDR4 3200, Gigabyte GTX 1080, Samsung 870 Pro M.2, 2x 240GB SSD, 3TB WD Green HDD & 4 TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, Corsair Modular 750w PSU, custom watercooling loop. (Win 10 Pro & Opensuse Leap 15 Linux) 32" AOC 4K Monitor.

Laptop: Aorus X5 V6-CF1 (I7-6820HK, GTX 1070, 2* 256GB M.2 NVME, 1TB 7200 HDD 3K screen)
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 4,755 Valuable Player
    1 vote here for a female mod.

Any volunteers???
    Intel 5820K OC@4Ghz, Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1903 (18362.175)
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 6,635 Valuable Player
    Christ on a bike, don't give @vannagirlany ideas, she'll ban me AND THEN run me over :o :D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,548 Valuable Player
    I was thinking Faulkland Islands.
    WAAAGH!
  • sraurasraura Posts: 226
    Nexus 6
    RattyUK said:
    Bummer, another mod I've got to be nice to.... :#
    Naa... not really. You can always put your Oculus on and browse this forum in virtual reality. Stuff what happens there isn't really happening...

Besides zombies can't see you when you got your HMD on - gr8 way to hide from them.