Oculus Quest games for one hand? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Quest games for one hand?

justsaewhenjustsaewhen Posts: 4
NerveGear
Specifically the left hand. My sister loves the Quest, but has limited mobility. She loves Poker, Bogo, and Robo Recall. She's not a fan of Job Simulator. She digs the music and aesthetic of Beat Saber, but no one hand mode on the Quest(?).

Can she play Face Your Fears 2 or The Exorcist: Legion? How about Moss? Virtual Virtual Reality? How is the bowling in Sports Scramble?

Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,486 Volunteer Moderator
    edited June 11
    One-handed mode should be available in Beat Saber on the Quest (I have it on Quest, and one-handed mode does show up in the menus). It's not in the campaign, but if she does songs in Solo mode it should be there as an option.

Sports Scramble should be fine one-handed, at least from playing the demo. The game does start defaulted to right-handed, so a right controller is needed to choose the left-handed option, but after that I don't think I needed my right controller at all.

VVR may be doable, but I can think of a some interactions that use both hands (manipulating the watering can is easier with two hands, but might be somewhat possible with one hand).
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB