cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the Fall - "Coming Soon" in the Oculus Store and on Steam

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Must be an error - devs said a few days ago (E3 2019) that we won't see the game before next year (although that is soon compared to when I expect to be able to order my first vacation on Saturn, lol). The game is made by the devs behind Arizona Sunshine, apparently it's their biggest project yet. 

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/section/1895750390540682/#/?_k=ohxw4e

https://store.steampowered.com/app/751630/After_the_Fall/

Release date is set to 2020 on Steam though. 

After the Fall

From the creators of the hit VR shooter Arizona Sunshine comes an epic multiplayer VR action FPS with seamless, co-operative gameplay at its core that pits up to four players against a vast, hostile VR world in a raging fight for survival.

Set in the ice-covered ruins of LA nearly 20 years after the apocalypse, After the Fall combines a living, breathing VR world shared with players from all over the world, a cinematic and atmospheric campaign, action-packed solo and multiplayer gameplay, and endgame built from the ground up for VR.

2005, LA. A generation has passed since a mysterious outbreak caused by the excessive use of designer drugs birthed the terrible Snowbreed, infesting our cities and collapsing civilization. You, one of the survivors seemingly immune to the side-effects of the substances, are humanity’s last hope of resurgence. Explore the remains of a civilization ground to a halt in an alternate 1980s, craft deadly weapons and wield devastating powers with real-life movements as you develop you combat style, and join forces with players worldwide as you go head to head with relentless hordes and larger-than-life bosses in a bid to take back the city. It’s time.

• An Epic Multiplayer VR Shooter: Go solo or join forces in seamless co-op on a campaign through a post-apocalyptic, infested VR world from the creators of Arizona Sunshine
  • Hell Has Frozen Over: Discover, scavenge and survive the ice-covered and Snowbreed-infested ruins of a post-apocalyptic LA ground to a halt in an alternate 1980s
  • Larger-Than-Life Boss Fights: Survive unprecedented hordes, fight tactically to defeat Specials and think on your feet as you square off against awe-inspiring bosses
  • Craft Your Ultimate Loadout: Craft, upgrade and mod your gear, from armor and a huge array of guns, to melee weapons and ingenious combat devices
  • Discover Your Combat Style: Wield a huge variety of deadly weapons and devastating powers, from crowd-control to badass Snowbreed manipulation, all with real-life movements
  • The End is The Beginning: After completing the story campaign, venture out into a living world full of events, missions, and blood-pumping encounters

Shots - click to enlarge:

vbdnu4rqoe6i.jpg
clu5dyry1mlq.jpg
dy1790c2u62z.jpg
1bxgu2jxgj23.jpg
o71pcso50w6d.jpg

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

2 REPLIES 2

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Now I wonder how many of these "coming soon" games are arriving in 2020  :#  😄  

6ls82o91swmo.jpg

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Nice screenshots, looks proper sexy mate, can't wait for this one!  🙂

I like the look of the gadget on his left hand that shoots fire at enemies, that will be very cool!
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!