Lack of game release. Where the apps at? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Lack of game release. Where the apps at?

Sareh.ZadySareh.Zady Posts: 15
NerveGear
edited June 12 in Oculus Quest
@OculusQUEST Hey guys.. So we have all these games that were supposed to be launched, and some more that will eventually be launched, however, there's nothing out there with any potential release dates. Do you have any info on this?

Comments

• FailrunnerFailrunner Posts: 186
    Art3mis
    They're too busy rejecting them and morphing into Apple.
  • SkScotcheggSkScotchegg Posts: 1,070
    Wintermute
    Same goes for Rift and Rift S mate, been waiting ages for Stormland and Asgard's Wrath etc, there's loads of good games meant to be coming but it's annoying not having release dates.
    UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 2,399 Valuable Player
    I read that Stormland was scheduled for Fall 2019, so I was surprised that some thought it was be a launch title for Rift S. Asgard's Wrath originally had a release date set to 7/2019, but seems to have been moved to 8/2019. So the only game I think really has been postponed is Lone Echo 2 being pushed to early 2020.
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz boost, 11 Ghz ram); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Oculus Rift CV1 - nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"