I have placed an order as a guest for an Oculus Quest but would like to link the order to my account — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

I have placed an order as a guest for an Oculus Quest but would like to link the order to my account

RotiMasterUsmanRotiMasterUsman Posts: 1
NerveGear
edited June 15 in Support
I just placed an order for a Oculus Quest as a guest and i have got the order number but after making the account, i couldn't find any way to add it to see the order on my account. I just wanted to know if this is fine and if i will have any difficulties after receiving it because of this. 

Comments

• nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,530 Volunteer Moderator
    I don’t think you can link the order to your account after the fact, but it’s not a big deal. Having it linked makes it easier to check your order status, but it makes no difference once you have your headset. 
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
  • Drayden873Drayden873 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I ordered an oculus quest with a guest account, but I want to see when my order will arrive. Is there anyway I can see my order
  • NeokinNeokin Posts: 85
    Hiro Protagonist
    I ordered an oculus quest with a guest account, but I want to see when my order will arrive. Is there anyway I can see my order
    Yes: https://secure.oculus.com/guest/login/