New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How do I transfer the games from the Locus Rift to the Oculus Quest

Can someone help me figure out how to transfer the games I bought for the Oculus Rift to the Oculus Quest

Answers

• MikeFMikeF Posts: 998
    3Jane
    edited June 2019
    just go to the quest store and if one of the apps you bought on the rift has crossbuy just press the "Free" button
  • unioounioo Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to get the games I got for the oculus quest to get on the oculus software on my pc (I have the link cable) but my bought apps aren't showing up,
  • KentobiKentobi Posts: 172
    Art3mis
    Only Apps that support CrossBuy are a single purchase good for both stores. Many games are not cross buy, and you’d have to repurchase them separately. What game are you trying to play?
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 6,026 Volunteer Moderator
    unioo said:
    Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to get the games I got for the oculus quest to get on the oculus software on my pc (I have the link cable) but my bought apps aren't showing up,
    They won't just show up in your library, you have to go find them on the Rift store and claim them there (they'll be free if they are cross-buy apps). Not all Quest apps support cross-buy, and not all Quest apps have Rift versions.
    i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
    SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB, 850 Evo 1TB, 840 Evo 1TB | Startech 4 controller PCIe USB 3.0