cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone having a issue with the Oculus App. (Can't reach Oculus service). Repair App. not working.

Old68
Honored Guest
is the  Oculus app working. I keep getting (Can't reach Oculus service). 
4 REPLIES 4

HologramParsons
Honored Guest
Yep since yesterday.  Tried a bunch of times with no luck.  There are a few workarounds on reddit that I am not in the mood to try but here is the link, it might help you. https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/c24aq2/fix_for_the_137_138_install_freezing/
Seems to be a fairly wide spread issue so I am hoping they have a fix for this soon, my Rift S is essentially useless now, although oddly the headset audio becomes my default output every time I restart my computer which is odd ha.

Xtos
Honored Guest
Same here. The oculus app stopped working, wouldn’t repair and now won’t reinstall. I contacted support. They might get back to me in two business days. In the meantime my new rift s is useless. 

Xtos
Honored Guest
I tried HologramParsons’ suggestion above and it works! Thanks!  Hopefully they will fix it soon, but until then the workaround will let you run the app. 

CryogenicGore
Honored Guest

yea im having the same problem. I've been trying to find a solution or a fix but I haven't had any luck

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?