cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying solution that I can, most still not fixing the issue.

weoldschool
Sightseer
Hello So I recently had bought a Oculus Rift S and I ran the set up and everything. Got check marks through everything, but now I'm stuck in continuing the setup in VR. I have a black screen. The dot shows white, the front LED is blue, i've updated everything, reinstalled everything, but I'm still getting no display. Should I reinstall and do different steps such as unplugging my mouse and keyboard or not having anything plugged in until it tells me? I even did the replug of the wire on the headset itself and I'm still getting no display. I'm not sure what to do I've read so many post and tried those but they just aren't working, this is frustrating and I don't really have time to wait a day to figure out how to fix this. This is also a whole new complete set up that I just built the other night so I'm unsure as to why it's not working. Do I just need to allocate more space for the VR to catch so it turns on or what am I doing wrong here? This post feels a little vague but If you have any other solutions I can do to fix the no display. Thank You!
3 REPLIES 3

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Could you post your system specs for us ? Cpu gpu and so on ? 
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

weoldschool
Sightseer
qt81jatehos3.png

weoldschool
Sightseer

Techy111 said:

Could you post your system specs for us ? Cpu gpu and so on ? 

The provided picture should be all you need