- From the Dash Settings panel, you can now set your Passthrough session length to “unlimited,” which will make Passthrough visible while using Dash.
- Guardian setup will now attempt to automatically detect the floor height for you. You can still manually adjust the height if needed.
- When using the virtual desktop feature in Dash, the virtual keyboard will now automatically open when you select a text field.
- Your Home UI now includes a history of the Homes you’ve visited, in the Places UI section. Homes you’ve visited in the last 30 days can be visited again with a quick button press. You can clear out your history or opt out entirely in the Settings UI.
- Never miss a Home reward pack again! Updated notifications now let you know when you have a reward ready to open. Also, notifications in Home have been redesigned to make things easier to read and understand.
- Now you can use Home gateways to load directly into your favorite app. In addition to setting up destination gateways to your own home and your friends' homes, you can now set up an app as a destination and use it as a simple and quick way to get into your favorite experiences.
- Home now features a camera, accessible straight from the Home Menu. Look on the bottom for the camera icon, and open the camera to capture your favorite moments in your Homes or Homes you're visiting. Take selfies, or screenshots, and find these images in your Documents/OculusHome/Camera folder.
- Fixed an issue where Dash could crash if you had non-Unicode characters in your username.
Update 7/11/19 - This issue has been resolved with the latest PTC update (126.96.36.1998010).
There is currently a known issue with 1.39 PTC that prevents it from working properly on Windows 7/8. If you are on Windows 7/8, please do not opt into the PTC at this time. If you already received the PTC update and are experiencing issues on Windows 7/8, please use the Oculus installer and perform a repair install to go back to the 1.38 release.