cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Game purchases!

Hzon
Honored Guest
If I buy Oculus Games on my Computer with the same Account that I got on my Oculus Quest, do I have the Games on the Quest then? 
5 REPLIES 5

SteveG7RTA
Heroic Explorer
I think you will need to buy them using the Quest itself, or via theOculus App on your phone/tablet. You certainly want to make sure you by games for the Quest & not for the Rift or the Go. The safest way is to buy them while using the Quest’s own store, that way you can’t buy the wrong version.

Hzon
Honored Guest

I think you will need to buy them using the Quest itself, or via theOculus App on your phone/tablet. You certainly want to make sure you by games for the Quest & not for the Rift or the Go. The safest way is to buy them while using the Quest’s own store, that way you can’t buy the wrong version.

Yeah I know but I bought the quest to test It and i need to wait till monday so I can switch my quest to rift! And I wanted to play Beat Saber on my quest but I dont want to buy it again for the rift!

SteveG7RTA
Heroic Explorer
Ok I see. You didn’t mention the Rift.
unless Beat Sabre is a cross buy title (I don’t think it is) then unfortunately you would have to purchase it again, sorry.

Hzon
Honored Guest

Ok I see. You didn’t mention the Rift.
unless Beat Sabre is a cross buy title (I don’t think it is) then unfortunately you would have to purchase it again, sorry.

Ok thx i saw that Beat saber isnt cross title...

mike_k_kohnke
Honored Guest
If you buy it through your computer, it will show up in your library, but you'll still need to download and install it.