Moss DLC, 3rd doorway/cave, stuck on boss. — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Moss DLC, 3rd doorway/cave, stuck on boss.

bigstatikbigstatik Posts: 19
NerveGear
edited July 7 in Games and Apps
I am on the 3rd and final doorway in the Moss DLC.
I am at the boss snail thing that shoots meatballs upwards. LoL
He is now on the center platform, I have shot him with my magic semen sword 15+ times and he doesn’t die. 
What am I doing wrong? 
Thanks and no spoilers please, other than how to kill him. 

Comments

• camchycamchy Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Iv just started playing moss so cant help anybody else, but maybe you can help me, I'm in a level where there is a green platform thing that you can turn theres three portculass gates with purple lights in and one bottle appears from a cave the nose can stand on a button and middle portculass opens it signs for me to drag the bottle to the button  but the bottle wont drag off its platform is this a glitch or is it  me.any help would be appreciated as I really like this game
  • JeremyC85JeremyC85 Posts: 240
    Nexus 6
    bigstatik said:
    He is now on the center platform, I have shot him with my magic semen sword 15+ times and he doesn’t die. 
    What am I doing wrong? 
    That dude can take a ton of damage... Just keep hitting him. Was a difficult fight for sure! 
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,106 Valuable Player
    camchy said:
    Iv just started playing moss so cant help anybody else, but maybe you can help me, I'm in a level where there is a green platform thing that you can turn theres three portculass gates with purple lights in and one bottle appears from a cave the nose can stand on a button and middle portculass opens it signs for me to drag the bottle to the button  but the bottle wont drag off its platform is this a glitch or is it  me.any help would be appreciated as I really like this game

Can you share a screenshot? I complete the entire game and don't recall dragging any bottles.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,106 Valuable Player
    bigstatik said:
    What am I doing wrong? 

You are talking about the center platform closest to you, right? When you get to engage in close melee combat?

If so, you will need to do more than hit him 15 times. He takes a large amount of damage. You will need to run around him a lot to dodge all his attacks, and then melee him in between. I think I hit him about 100 times before he died.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • bigstatikbigstatik Posts: 19
    NerveGear
    Zenbane said:
    bigstatik said:
    What am I doing wrong? 

You are talking about the center platform closest to you, right? When you get to engage in close melee combat?

If so, you will need to do more than hit him 15 times. He takes a large amount of damage. You will need to run around him a lot to dodge all his attacks, and then melee him in between. I think I hit him about 100 times before he died.
    100 times? Ugh! LoL