Rift S controller : the thumb of the virtual hand remains locked in the closed position — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Rift S controller : the thumb of the virtual hand remains locked in the closed position

GloozyGloozy Posts: 12
NerveGear
 I have a problem with the right controller of my Rift S. The position of the virtual hand's thumb remains locked in the closed position, even if I do not press any button on the controller. The only way to put the virtual thumb of the right hand back into the raised position is to remove the battery and then replace it. However, this only solves the problem for a few minutes and when I play, the virtual thumb always ends up getting stuck in the closed position at some point.

Comments

• ricgonricgon Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I have a similar problem. In my case is the left index finger. It keeps closed even though I'm not pressing or touching the trigger. 
  • OculusSupportOculusSupport Posts: 296 Oculus Staff
    Hey @Gloozy and @ricgon, that's unusual for the finger/thumb to be stuck like that. If you haven't already, please contact support at https://support.oculus.com so we can help you with this. Thanks! -Rick