Can't Enable Developer Mode — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Can't Enable Developer Mode

Noti0NNoti0N Posts: 2
NerveGear
I have a new Quest and am attempting to enable Developer mode.   I have followed the guide lines published to setup a new organization - unfortunately when I toggle the developer mode which launched the Create Organization requirement in a web page.  After entering a new organization, the developer mode will not enable.  Does anybody have any idea why this process does not work?
Tagged:

Comments

• kimrichinskimrichins Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I am also having this problem. I've actually created 3 organizations now, and it still won't toggle on developer mode, but sends me back to the page to create an organization. I've restarted the app, restarted my phone, and uninstalled/ reinstalled the app. 

Were you ever able to find a solution?
  • Norge100Norge100 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    try to reboot VR
  • Noti0NNoti0N Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I finally got developer mode initiate but i had to do it from a fourth android device, my tablet.  None of the phones with Oculus apps worked, all attempted to create new organizations.  Try another device.
  • Emilian1978Emilian1978 Posts: 22
    Brain Burst
    For Oculus Quest, if you want to be a developer:

1. Create the organization on the Oculus Website, using a regular web browser, from your PC.
    2. Enable the Developer Mode on the Android App, having the Oculus Quest connected and online at this point.
    3. Restart your Oculus Quest.
    4. Developer option should be now available on the left column in your All settings menu.
    5. Download all the tools and drivers like in the guides you're following for sure and start programming !

GL !