How do you save a game as you progress in career mode of Creed Rise of Glory? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How do you save a game as you progress in career mode of Creed Rise of Glory?

PlayerNonePlayerNone Posts: 2
NerveGear
Enjoying this boxing game. Using Creed to improve cardio conditioning. I find I can only go four fights + training between fights in the game before I need a break (I'm in my 50s). 

How do you save your career progress? When I shut my Quest down—to recharge and come back the next day—when the main menu comes, I can choose Career. But then it just shows difficulty levels (auto set to pro). When I select Rookie, I have to start at the beginning. And go through the story and same four-five fights again which is disappointing. 

Ideally, I would like to save my progress and reload a saved career to continue the next day.

Has anyone saved and continued a career in this way on the Oculus Quest for Creed Rise of Glory? Can anyone help with instructions?

Answers

• JeremyC85JeremyC85 Posts: 241
    Nexus 6
    Hmm I played this game a while back, but I remember it auto saving your progress. There should be an option to 'continue' 
  • PlayerNonePlayerNone Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I would expect the same. But it's definitely not autosaving on the Oculus Quest, and don't see an auto save or save option under gameplay settings. Is there a button to push or menu option I'm missing?
  • wannacookwannacook Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    did you guys ever figure this out? Im having the same problem (and also in my LOW 50s)... starting over each time seems crazy and you'll never get to "the end"
  • Emilian1978Emilian1978 Posts: 22
    Brain Burst
    edited August 9
    Just return to the main menu and it saves. If I remember correctly, you must press the system button on the left controller to return.

If you exit the game directly (right system button long press - quit), it will NOT save. You must return to the main menu first. I know, long loading times ... That's Oculus Quest low computing power.
  • falken76falken76 Posts: 2,805 Valuable Player
    JeremyC85 said:
    Hmm I played this game a while back, but I remember it auto saving your progress. There should be an option to 'continue' 
    Mine autosaved, but that was on PC not Quest, maybe it is an option that needs to be turned on