cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Movies

landrie_grantee
Honored Guest
My reason for getting into VR is that I want to watch 3D movies.  This was not the original reason.  I bought the Go because my wife has us visit her family for a couple of days every month and I was bored stiff.  I figured that a VR headset could keep me entertained.  I watched a lot of movies on the Go and then I thought about 3D movies.  I didn't know if there were very many 3D movies available but I discovered that there are now I am very interested in 3D.  I had bought a Rift thinking that it was an upgrade from a Go.  That was a mistake.  Then my Go crapped out and I focussed on trying to use the Rift as my primary VR device.  That has been an exercise in frustration.  But I digress.  My point here is that I think that an entire category devoted to 3D movies is needed.  There are several technologies and viewing methods.  I am having trouble and I assume others are too.. 
1 REPLY 1

MowTin
Expert Trustee
Why not just buy a projector like my BenQ 3050 and some 3D glasses? I would say a projector is the best purchase (next to VR) that I ever made. 

But I think that 3D pops more in VR than even with powered 3D glasses and a projector. Where do you find 3D movies? 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2