First, please let me apologize for my lack of VR knowledge. I am just starting out, hence, this discussion.
I work at middle school and we are getting about 40 Go headsets, for which, I will be coordinating and in charge of. I am hoping to use the headsets for all subject areas, however, I have really no idea where to begin.
I have all sorts of questions:
1) Is there a mode or setting in the Go that essentially locks the system so students cannot advance or "wander off" while in an app and carry on with other things?
2) Can students be monitored while using an app? Is there a way to see what they are seeing? If so, does it work with a large group?
3) Can what the students experience while using the Go be mirrored to another screen so other students can watch?
4) What sort of settings are there for the Go and how much freedom do users have for adjustments?
5) Has anyone here used these for large classes? If so, what tips and/or tricks would you recommend?
6) Is there anything I should know that have not asked about?
7) Does a comprehensive guide exist for using the Go in schools that might cover the above questions?
Thank you for taking the time to reply to my questions. I am super excited to learn all about VR and I know the students will be engaged and just love it!