New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Looking for game recommendation for Quest

onkosaurusonkosaurus Posts: 1
NerveGear
Hi all,
I have Quest for 3 weeks now and I like the device a lot. However, I am now looking for a game that has longer playtime and has a bit of a semi-story driven progression. So far I've tried

Vader Immortal - Nice looking 20 min tech demo
Sairento Untethered - Very addictive, but you play the same 5 maps over and over again, even if you level your character, it does not feel like you're progressing somewhere
Super Hot - You play through the levels and progress through the game - I like that, but still, it's just a chain of arenas

I look for a kind of RPG that takes at least 5 hours long to finish and you interact, level and go through new zones.

Does Journey of the Gods meet these criteria? Or other games? Some that are on the horizon for this year?

Thanks for opinions.
Tagged:

Comments

• SpuzzumSpuzzum Posts: 843
    3Jane
    Robo Recall. As for games that take 5 hours +....unfortunately, there's not too many in VR at the moment. That's the biggest issue with VR right now...the games are too short. That'll change as time goes on though...more headsets sold = more devs making games, as well as bigger studios making games for VR.
  • b-twiceb-twice Posts: 50
    Hiro Protagonist
    OrbusVR Reborn can be played for many many hours
  • StayPuft83StayPuft83 Posts: 49
    Brain Burst
    I'm not exactly sure if it fits your criteria, but I'm a big fan of Drop Dead: Dual Strike. It's a zombie shooting game that has a story mode (with 3 different "timelines" each with several chapters), and then both a solo (offline) and online two-player horde mode. So, it is definitely one you could play for a while. I didn't really pay attention to how many hours it took me to get through the whole story the first time, though.
  • JaimieVandenberghJaimieVandenbergh Posts: 255
    Nexus 6
    Zero story, but Beat Saber has many many hours of play - and when you're needing more you get SideQuest and install Beat On for custom tracks.