Okay, let's assume that you've won £100m on the Euromillions or US Lottery. What will you do with the cash?
I'd do the following:
1) Find a horse the next day that's 100/1 and stick my £100m on the nose to win
2) With my £10bn I'll do the following:
- Buy a load of property (a house in the country, a house by the seaside, a house in London and a house in Ireland)
- Buy 100 Bitcoins
- Buy a horsie and name him Giggsy
- Buy a few racehorses
- Invest around £1bn in VR developers (or maybe £1m if I don't decide to make that bet above), and pay someone to finish my game for me
- Forget about my friends and family cos they're all bloody gold-diggers, same with all of you lot too
- Give a fair bit to cancer research and diabetes research, £1bn each (or £1m if I don't make that bet)
Now some of you may think I've lost my marbles with number 1) above but think about it. You've won the lottery at odds of around 15,000,000/1. Your luck is running, so odds of 100/1 is NOTHING.
I should have a good amount left over (depending on how good or bad my racehorses are) and I'll just live on the interest and treat myself to something nice every now and then.