New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus medium doesn't start! | Win 10, 2080TI, Log Gatherer Version 1.7.0

KolobaevMarkKolobaevMark Posts: 5
NerveGear
Hello all! I don’t know what to do next! I read the entire forum oculus, but nothing helps me.
In Oculus home I click on the icon Oculus medium, 2-3 second loading, and  silence. 
No error, no screens. Nothing happens.
The latest drivers for all my computer. Nvidia .......other.
All programs work, but Oculus medium just silence.

I also attached my zip from OculusLogGatherer.
Any chance to help me?

Windows 10.0.18362

Comments

• jessicazetajessicazeta Posts: 244 Oculus Staff
    Hi @KolobaevMark, could you send logs from C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Oculus\Medium\log? Sending over the contents of the most recent Oculus_Medium text file would be awesome. Thanks!
  • KolobaevMarkKolobaevMark Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    edited August 6
    NerveGear
    edited August 6
    NerveGear
    Hi @KolobaevMark, could you send logs from C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Oculus\Medium\log? Sending over the contents of the most recent Oculus_Medium text file would be awesome. Thanks!
    But this file empty...I tried to run more than 50 times before sending you the file. log (BUT empty) I reinstalled it thousands of times) to different places..  I hope for your help

Google drive log file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u_wJoCr-_Qcgh_Q4LusurGuo7RH7QCHb
    NerveGear
    Any help? I bought  oculus for sculpt, but the only program MEDIUM does not work? cool! 
  • jessicazetajessicazeta Posts: 244 Oculus Staff
    @KolobaevMark, possible you are both using Windows accounts that have special characters in them? 

If so, we know we have a bug right now where users with special characters in their Windows accounts are unable to start Medium. If this is what you're hitting, you can either wait for the next release (which we're not sure of when that would be yet) or create a Windows account without special characters.