Oculus medium doesn't start! | Win 10, 2080TI, Log Gatherer Version 1.7.0 — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus medium doesn't start! | Win 10, 2080TI, Log Gatherer Version 1.7.0

KolobaevMarkKolobaevMark Posts: 5
NerveGear
Hello all! I don’t know what to do next! I read the entire forum oculus, but nothing helps me.
In Oculus home I click on the icon Oculus medium, 2-3 second loading, and  silence. 
No error, no screens. Nothing happens.
The latest drivers for all my computer. Nvidia .......other.
All programs work, but Oculus medium just silence.

I also attached my zip from OculusLogGatherer.
Any chance to help me?

Windows 10.0.18362

Comments

• jessicazetajessicazeta Posts: 227 Oculus Staff
    Hi @KolobaevMark, could you send logs from C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Oculus\Medium\log? Sending over the contents of the most recent Oculus_Medium text file would be awesome. Thanks!
  • KolobaevMarkKolobaevMark Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    edited August 6
    NerveGear
    edited August 6
    NerveGear
    Hi @KolobaevMark, could you send logs from C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Oculus\Medium\log? Sending over the contents of the most recent Oculus_Medium text file would be awesome. Thanks!
    But this file empty...I tried to run more than 50 times before sending you the file. log (BUT empty) I reinstalled it thousands of times) to different places..  I hope for your help

Google drive log file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u_wJoCr-_Qcgh_Q4LusurGuo7RH7QCHb
    NerveGear
    Any help? I bought  oculus for sculpt, but the only program MEDIUM does not work? cool!