There is a Developer section for developer questions — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

There is a Developer section for developer questions

kojackkojack Posts: 5,365 Volunteer Moderator
I've been seeing a lot of developer questions in the community section of the forum lately.
Yay for more developers!
However, if you want answers, it would be best to post in the developer section of the forum. It has different oculus staff and 20 developer specific boards (such as unity dev, unreal dev, quest dev, etc).

You can change to the developer section using the combo box on the right:

We do move posts there when we see them.

Comments

• Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 1,988 Valuable Player
    THANK YOU!
  • kojackkojack Posts: 5,365 Volunteer Moderator
    I hope the title wasn't too harsh, I couldn't think of a better way to put it.
    It is kind of hidden away.

• weirdmonkey2807weirdmonkey2807 Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    @kojack. Now we just need to actually get responses. I see a lot of posts on the developer forum with no response from anyone at Oculus even though they are directly addressed on specific topics. Rather disappointing I have to say. 
  • kojackkojack Posts: 5,365 Volunteer Moderator
    True, I've had my own developer posts go unanswered. It's a shame Imperativity left, he was very active.

But the odds of getting a developer staff answer are higher in the section of the forum they run (the developer boards) compared to the section they have nothing to do with (these community boards). Plus posts are more likely to slip from the front page and get lost here than it is there.