cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DiRT Rally 2.0: Available Now on Oculus

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW0mGB7aDpY

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
76 REPLIES 76

Wildt
Consultant
CV1 powah! :sunglasses:
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star
I was just going to mention that @Wildt.

Makes me wonder how long this has been ready for, seeing as they are using CV1 in promo videos.
RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

bigmike20vt
Visionary
Steam version also getting the update..... they do say it is OpenVR on steam. I hope that is a miscommunication however and it is getting native support on steam as well - like the 1st game.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Tummie555
Expert Protege
Thank you so much Oculus, this is why we love you. We know it's been hard trying to get through to codemasters stuborn head, and you did it all for us, so thanks from the bottom of our hearts. 

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
So is this a better version then the first one they did in VR? Just asking because I haven't gotten round to playing the first one for very long.

bigmike20vt
Visionary
Hi

Is this the deluxe edition with all the DLC?  I cant see any option to buy the season pass

Thanks
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

RedRizla said:

So is this a better version then the first one they did in VR? Just asking because I haven't gotten round to playing the first one for very long.

I've played the first one for maybe 1-2 hours, it runs great using CV1 ss 2.0. But 45GB  :# And I'm not fond of gamepads - first one needs gamepad, doesn't support Touch. 

And the new one is 76GB  😮 And $60 😮 ....And it only supports "Racing wheel" as controller!!??

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/2143422815706213

Hmmm, I vote for RedRizla trying it first!  😄 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

Hi

Is this the deluxe edition with all the DLC?  I cant see any option to buy the season pass

Thanks

I'd love to give you an answer, but it'll take me 4 days to download the 76GB game using my free but slow connection, lol

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

The Deluxe Edition includes the first 2 Seaons worth of DLC but I'm not sure if that's al the DLC listed.

Going by Codemasters' info, Deluxe is supposed to include 3 new tracks + 5 cars in season 1 and then 3 tracks + 5 cars in season 2, also in-game bonuses, a Porsche 911 RGT, upgraded team garage & some early unlocks.

Looking at the Steam DLC list, there seems to be 14 cars and 5 tracks plus the Porsche 911 RGT so maybe some of those cars wouldn't be included in Deluxe and 1 track is missing? Maybe they just added a few more cars within the first 2 seasons.

A bit confusing.

Anyway, you can buy the Deluxe upgrade separately for £24.99 as it's listed as one of the DLCs... that's basically the 2 seasons pass.