cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inside out tracking lost solution maybe?

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star
i play apex legends and im a mediocre player. but i can win games and get kills in the right kind of fight if god is smiling on me. one thing i have learned is the ability to see is made extremely difficult compared to other war games i played from socom confrontation to csgo to overwatch to h-hour, apex legends is really making it hard to see especially in some areas.

so i found a program called negativescreen; https://zerowidthjoiner.net/negativescreen

i use the color mode win+alt+f1

it takes the 100 billions colors and makes them toned down so i can see the other players more easily. it makes looting ugly but who wants to loot then die in a fight i dont.

so i made some videos of the game and here they are;

you can see the regular games and the games with negativescreen.

a solution to tracking lost is to use the colors negativescreen offers, especially win+alt+f1 color mode. if it helped a guy like me out to see the opponent it will help oculus inside out cameras see better too.

i made a thread about what im doing on the apex legends forum and i wasnt reprimanded yet so its legal.
2 REPLIES 2

MikeF
Trustee
so you cheat at apex legends?   😄

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star
the game is always fun depending  on both your teammates and the opponents.  theres no rhythm to it and there is cheating but its teaching me not to push my punches by walking in but to snap punches so its worth something.

i watch good players snap punches and their style is like boxing, guard up and jabbing-bobbing-jumping, my style isnt so eloquent i have to be like a trap then catch unsuspecting mice. with a couple slaps i get the job done depending on the gun i have - devotion is the best.