Oculus quest three dots problem — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus quest three dots problem

futku1futku1 Posts: 3
NerveGear
hi,
I purchased Oculus quest. I made the full installation. There is a situation different from instrucrions it does not ask installation code and passes that section automatically. I match the device, connect wifi it recognize pads, installation ends and 3 points are appeared. The progress does not go on from that point. I cannot see the environment through the camera. There are always spinning loading 3 points screen and i cannot pass here. I restored factory settings several times from the goggle and smart phone both and reinstalled but it does not work. What should i do?
Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

• JohanTEAJohanTEA Posts: 30
    Brain Burst
    edited August 13
    First try and let it sit with the three dots spinning. The Quest usually try to make a firmware update after a factory reset. It might take a while, but not more than 30 minutes (the support recommend 4 hours though...).

If that does not help, contact the Oculus support.
  • futku1futku1 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    JohanTEA said:
    First try and let it sit with the three dots spinning. The Quest usually try to make a firmware update after a factory reset. It might take a while, but not more than 30 minutes (the support recommend 4 hours though...).

If that does not help, contact the Oculus support.
    support line will send mail.  but they don't.  problem not solved
  • futku1futku1 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    the problem is not solved. I don’t know what will I do. Support does not answer