displayport not connect — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

displayport not connect

DefriMelfandiDefriMelfandi Posts: 3
NerveGear
I have a problem when I set up Oculus Rift S, displayport is not connected, but the USB headset is connected, I have seen on YouTube in various ways, but still can't. can anyone help me what to do?

Comments

• blacky75blacky75 Posts: 27
    Brain Burst
    wait until they finally get those problems solved... Even if mine is still in its BlackScreen state since a firmware update, I sometimes also got the display port not connected error... I gave up trying things (as I did 'em all more than once!)... now I hope they work hard on a patch or FW update.... :(
    specs: MB-Asus P9X79, CPU-i7 4820K (not OC'ed) Watercooled, RAM-64Gb, SSDs, GC-Zotac AmpExtreme 2080ti, Oculus Rift S, 3x32Samsung Screen
  • mattsoftmattsoft Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Similar problem. Been working with Oculus support for a couple of weeks. No resolution yet. In another post, someone mentioned that MSI video cards are having this issue with the latest firmware. I happen to have an MSI video card. So...
  • Nathanael_Nathanael_ Posts: 11
    NerveGear
    I have the same problem, but dont have an MSI card.... so it could be anything
  • HailHogeHailHoge Posts: 16
    NerveGear
    oculus support could not fixed this issue since 1.38.
    my hmd be eyepatch when first setup.
  • AcesHigh70AcesHigh70 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Just bough the Rift S tonight and same issue.  I’m returning it tomorrow and going with one of their competitors.  They should be in these forums giving some feedback on an issue like this.
  • TragicDelightTragicDelight Posts: 40
    Brain Burst
    I use MSI gaming X trio 2080ti and guess what? IT WORKS FINE.

• DaveMartin88DaveMartin88 Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    Getting this as well getting. New PC, up tp date on drivers, 2080 Super graphics. Shut downs and restarts eventually get it to work. 
  • serge.rouge.77serge.rouge.77 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    rift arrive today
    on msi 1080 gtx ti same problem...