Remove device from account — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Remove device from account

michael60634michael60634 Posts: 1
NerveGear
I have one Oculus Rift, but since I have used it with two PCs, my Oculus account thought I had 2 devices. After I used my Rift with the second PC, I uninstalled the software since I will not be using it with that PC anymore. Following this, I realized that a second device had been added to my account. I realized the way to remove a device is to remove it from the Oculus PC app. I asked the owner of the second PC to reinstall the app so I could remove the second device, but this has only caused a duplicate of the second PC to appear in my devices list. How do I remove the second PC and the duplicate of the second PC from my devices list? I should mention that my Oculus account on the web shows no devices.

Answers

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 1,249
    Wintermute
    I found something similar happened to me when I returned my Rift S and went back to my Rift cv1 w/2x sensors.  The only way I found to get rid of the Rift S device settings from the Oculus App was to completely unistall Oculus then reinstall it.  Since then I have not seen any Rift S devices showing up.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti (from my old AGA), 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors.