What is your Favorite Anime and Manga? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

What is your Favorite Anime and Manga?

chris87451chris87451 Posts: 1
NerveGear
edited September 1 in Off-Topic
My favourite anime is overlord and My favourite manga is ane naru mono manga. This is one of the best anime and manga.
AND
What is your Favorite Anime and Manga?

Comments

• kojackkojack Posts: 5,446 Volunteer Moderator
    I removed the link. It's a manga scan site which is probably illegal and it upset my firewall and started trying to make multiple popups (firefox blocked 2 out of 3 of them).

I'm also guessing this is just spam (first time post has nothing to do with VR), but lets see.

Demon Slayer is awesome.

• Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 2,021 Valuable Player
    Don't care for "Manga" myself but there are lots of ENGLISH DUB ONLY anime that I like.

Dragonball series
    Gundam Seed
    RWBY ( Hey it was created using jap art style so that to me is STILL anime )
    and a few others....

Heck there are even anime SHORTS that SHOULD be made into a series/movie such as Shelter.

Just make that English DUB and it will be perfect.

• RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 3,041 Valuable Player
    Bought this a few years ago, it's awesome but haven't found the time to finish season 1 :blush:

Grew up with this dude, he's still number one, absolutely nothing comes even close  B)

Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,376 Valuable Player
    Definitely Naruto. I'll upload a picture of my small collection later!
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,627 Valuable Player
    Record of Lodoss war the original boxed set not the redone.

And of course everything team 4 star has done with their Abridged series edits.
    WAAAGH!
  • Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 2,021 Valuable Player
    Morgrum said:
    Record of Lodoss war the original boxed set not the redone.

And of course everything team 4 star has done with their Abridged series edits.
    T4S is AWESOME. I laugh so hard at their stuff. Even the spinoffs are hilarious such ad this one....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BzpfZuD07M0
  • alexsandro22alexsandro22 Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Gundam Seed probably