Quest For VR - Time Stall — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Quest For VR - Time Stall

vrgamerdudevrgamerdude Posts: 300
Trinity

Today on Quest For VR I am taking a look at Time Stall. This is a fun physics based game where the player is tasked with saving the ships crew. To do this, at different intervals time is stopped and this allows the player to manipulate the objects in the room and path of danger for the crew. The different scenarios get increasingly difficult as the game progresses and I have to admit I spent way more time just setting up silly outcomes and watching them unfold when time resumed!

Time stall also features some really polished graphics and sound as well as a great bit of humor.... The voice acting is also really nicely done. I am really enjoying this one so far and want to see more! If you want to play the game for yourself then be sure to grab a copy below. []-)

Get Time Stall Here:

Oculus Quest Store:

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/2055554051161375/?locale=en_US

As described from the games store page:

As the only human serving alongside a robotic crew, your job is to keep the ship safe using TIME STALL, the ship's time-bending safety protocol.

When disaster strikes, Time Stall temporarily freezes time aboard the ship, allowing you to manipulate objects, divert projectiles and combine various objects…whatever it takes to save the ship and her Captain from destruction!

Manipulate objects in stalled time to save the crew.

Experiment with physics, allowing you to find creative solutions to the catastrophes happening on-board the ship.

Set up crazy situations just to see what happens when time goes back to normal.

"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"