Touch Controllers — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Touch Controllers

SegregatedAsianSegregatedAsian Posts: 3
NerveGear
One of my touch controllers analog stick is stuck in one place in every game I go into, I can move it perfectly fine with the controller in hand but in game it just goes forward and I can't get it to stop.

Answers

• Aidens12Aidens12 Posts: 120
    Art3mis
    tried taking the battery out and putting it back in? how bout redoing the device setup?
  • falken76falken76 Posts: 2,852 Valuable Player
    Hopefully you won't need a replacement, I'm willing to bet that the Sensors and Original Touch controllers will be discontinued any day now.
  • DownluckDownluck Posts: 21
    Brain Burst
    One of my touch controllers analog stick is stuck in one place in every game I go into, I can move it perfectly fine with the controller in hand but in game it just goes forward and I can't get it to stop.
    Since the last Oculus Software update there's a problem with the Touch Controllers in some games, mainly SteamVR games. If you are in the beta branch, try to rollback to the stable version 1.40 and see if works. If it doesn't work, please open a ticket on Oculus support for further process.
  • kojackkojack Posts: 5,446 Volunteer Moderator
    falken76 said:
    Hopefully you won't need a replacement, I'm willing to bet that the Sensors and Original Touch controllers will be discontinued any day now.
    The bundle of two touch controllers and a sensor is already discontinued. They are just sold individually now (costs way more).

Good news though, the rock band connector is still available! :)