where has MOSS gone from list — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

where has MOSS gone from list

eiggameiggam Posts: 7
NerveGear
I would like to buy MOSS but can't find it

Best Answer

• eiggameiggam Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    Accepted Answer
    WOW...I think you've done it for me.
    But... I don't have any way of playing online. I'll put it my wish list for when the headset is on.
    Many Thanks,
    Regards,

Answers

NerveGear
    OPP'S I'm on the Quest headset
  • SteveG7RTASteveG7RTA Posts: 91
    Hiro Protagonist
    eiggam said:
    OPP'S I'm on the Quest headset
    What’s wrong with that?  Moss is available on the Quest (I know, cos I have it 😀)
    NerveGear
    Well I'm happy for you. That's why the post.... I have been looking for 2 days, it's gone and I can't find it.
  • enigma01enigma01 Posts: 200
    Art3mis
    eiggam said:
    Well I'm happy for you. That's why the post.... I have been looking for 2 days, it's gone and I can't find it.
    Have you tried using the search facility where you type in the games name? I just tried it and it comes up on the app, but I do also already have it installed. 
    NerveGear
    NerveGear
    Can't seem to find the desktop search, what comes up is a whole lot of boxes like vrgames--vrchat--demo-- and several more. I have lost the desktop search box, when it does come up for other stuff, I type in MOSS and nothing.
  • enigma01enigma01 Posts: 200
    Art3mis
    https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/1654565391314903

What about this link... should take you to Moss game.
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,680 Volunteer Moderator
    If Moss isn’t showing up in your store, it might not be available in your region. What part of the world are you in? I recall someone from Korea(?) saying that there were many games that weren’t showing up for them. 
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB