Dispatching date UK — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Dispatching date UK

AvaLaboratoriesAvaLaboratories Posts: 3
NerveGear
So, I bought the Quest on Friday (Sept 6), and when buying it said it should be dispatching by today (Sept 9), however, after checking my account today it says the Quest wont be dispatched until next Friday (Sept 13), but hear me out, if I go back to the buying page it indicated that if I buy a new one it will be dispatched by tomorrow (Sept 10). My question is, can I still cancel my order so I can buy it again? And will that actually make it reach me quicker?

Comments

• enigma01enigma01 Posts: 200
    Art3mis
    If your order has been processed and they have charged your payment method already, you won’t be able to cancel it. I think if you did cancel and re-order, you’d probably just end up further down any dispatch queue your order may be in. You could always try contact them on live chat for an update: 

https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • AvaLaboratoriesAvaLaboratories Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Yeah they have charged already, so I guess I'll just control my excitement and wait :) 
    Thanks
  • Cance11ationCance11ation Posts: 528
    Nexus 6
    Why didn't you just buy it from a store? I'm sure they are available to purchase, if you have bought from a store, you could have playef it today.
    Check out my twitch [twitch.tv/BATTLE_net]
  • AvaLaboratoriesAvaLaboratories Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Why didn't you just buy it from a store? I'm sure they are available to purchase, if you have bought from a store, you could have playef it today.
    I didnt have a store nearby, so I still would have to wait for it to get delivered, but yeah I see your point, I got an email today though saying they dispatched it so I guess the wait is a bit better now